Tweetbot app is a full-featured Twitter client for iOS devices.
You can switch between your iPhone and the iPad, and not miss important tweets and personal messages: all data automatically synchronizes.
- Multiple tapes;
- Quickly switches between the lists;
- Smart gestures;
- Use Twitter more efficiently;
- Customizable navigation bar;
- Configurable buttons;
- Easily accessible;
- Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening support;
- Push Notification;
- Possibility to save drafts, add locations and points of interest, attach images and videos, set lists, and much more.
What's new in this version:
- A new kind of viewing tweets with built-in details and discussions;
- A new gesture in detail tweet;
- A new kind of dialogues;
- Discussion and answers;
- Ability to send the discussion by e-mail or send a link;
- Support Droplr;
- Video thumbnails;
- Bookmark Sync tapes;
- Reorganized writing tweets;
- Support for video thumbnails;
- Images are downloaded via Wi-Fi;
- Improved e-mail's format;
- Arabic Localization;
- iCloud sync (you must be logged in iCloud);
- Mute filters are synchronized;
- Status of read DM are synchronized between all the versions;
- The position of the tape is synchronized between all the versions;
- Improved definition of iTunes-enabled links thumbnails;
- YouTube-link support for thumbnails;
- Fixed minor bugs.
Requirements: iOS 4.1 or above.
Size: 10 MB.