With the phone Derive app you can turn your iPhone and IPod Touch into a flash drive.
It is a simple and powerful portable flash drive, file manager, document viewer that supports a variety of files. You can find all this and much more in one app.
- Transport files via a web browser;
- HTTP and FTP File Exchange Network via Wi-Fi;
- ITunes support;
- Trade between 2 devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection;
- Password protection support;
- Add a text file, folder, images, video or audio files;
- Image Viewer;
- Create notes;
- Text editor;
- Boot manager.
- Different file operations: move, copy, rename, delete, and create "New Folder", Zip and unzip, send e-mail attachments, save images in the Photo Library, take pictures, record movies, or import from the library and search by file name.
- Audio Player;
- Visible formats: Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, AAC); Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM); Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V); PDF Documents; IWorks (Pages, Numbers, and basic); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); RTF (rich text format); RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images); Plain Text; Source code; HTML Web Pages and Web archives.
Requirements: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch iOS 3.1.3 or higher
Language: Russian, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.