GymGoal app is a multi-dimensional quality program that will help you achieve your goals in fitness, sports and bodybuilding. This app is developed and written by a fan of fitness, natural bodybuilding and a healthy lifestyle.
- 280 exercises. You can add your own. You can attach your images to the exercises.
- Animation (installed on the iPhone), drawings, instructions and tips.
- 52 compound exercises. You can enter your own.
- Sophisticated system of record of the exercises, including the superset.
- Record the results of the planned workout or any exercise. Edit, move to another date, copy;
- Record the dimensions of the body, weight, calories, whatever.
- Many calculators: 1RM (absolute maximum), body mass index, basal metabolism, the Trust Pulse, daily consumption, percentage of fat - to record, history, schedules all calculators.
- History in tables and charts for all that is in the program: exercise, measurement, calculators.
- History of training, broken down by the muscles, will help determine underloaded muscle.
- Journal of workouts can be sent to your email.
- You can save a backup copy of all your data on a server (for free).
- Timers for rest time. For everything else there are three independent timers.
- Schedule training.
- A rotating schedule of training.
- The rotating schedule of training
- Built-in music player with two free bonus tracks!
- Fixed a critical error: it was often impossible to open GymGoal, if there was a scheduled workout (GymGoal stopped working).
What’s new in this version:
- Compare your achievements with other users;
- Open the schedule of exercise, or measurement;
- Use the buttons at the top of the right corner of the screen to switch the page;
- Fixed some minor bugs.
Language: Russian, English.
Requirements: iOS 3.1 or above; 480x320, 960x640, 1024x768.
Size: 46 MB.