The GoodReader app seemingly is ordinary manager for viewing files. But it is very convenient. After all, it supports many types of files.
EXTRAS of the new version:
- Fixed the iOS 4 and iPhone 4compatibility problem;
- USB file transfer (iOS 4);
- Support the exchange of documents by dissimilar applications: other applications (including application Mail);
- Import the recorded video from the Photo Album (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4);
- Simplified copy and read the file;
- Simplified the process of uploading files and folders on the server;
What's new in version 3.4.1:
PDF Annotations improvements:
- Browse a file's annotations list, e-Mail it or print it via AirPrint;
- Print your notes directly on a page, point your callouts to wherever needed;
- Typewriter notes can be enhanced with any fill colour and border (including "cloudy");
- Squiggly underlines can now be used to mark-up the text;
- "Author" field can now be set in app settings;
- PDF and TXT bookmark names can now be edited;
- Smart File Rename now hides filename extension during renaming.
Requirements: iPhone / iPod Touch iOS 3.1 or above.