BUZZ Player app is a multimedia player with support for many audio and video codecs and file formats, including streaming video.
The player also has a built in web browser, which lets you to play and copy files to Win / Mac / Linux PC and the remote server FTP. (SMB and FTP support). You can use BUZZ Player app to play media files from external applications such as mail.
- File formats: 3GP, AVI, ASF, FLV, MKV, MOV (QuickTime), MP4, NUT, Ogg, OGM, RealMedia, Bink, WMV;
- Video formats: Cinepak, DV, H.263, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HuffYUV, Indeo, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2, RealVideo, Sorenson, Theora, WMV, Bink;
- Audio formats: AAC, AC3, ALAC, AMR, DTS, FLAC, Intel Music Coder, Monkey's Audio, MP3, Musepack, RealAudio, Shorten, Speex, Vorbis, WMA, Bink;
- Subtitle formats: SRT, A * S, SSA, SUB, MSI;
- Protocols: RTP, RTSP, HTTP, FTP, MMS, Netstream (mpst ://), SMB, ffmpeg: / /.
What's new in version 2.0:
- Support for AFP and WebDav servers;
- Fixed different bugs.
Supported iDevaysy: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 3G, iPod Touch 4 and iPad.
Requirements: iPhone, iPod Touch iOS 3.1 and above.