Do you like to watch movies on your iPhone or iPod Touch? But you don't like that your iPhone / iPod Touch does not supports format that you need?
The AVPlayer can play almost any PC format video files: AVI, Xvid, Divx, WMV and others. No change. Just drag the files over USB through AVPlayer Media Explorer.
- Advanced video formats: XVID / DIVX (including AC3) AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV and others;
- SMI, SRT Subtitles;
- High quality video;
- Sepia, Gray scale and Colorize;
- Control the playback speed (from 0.5X to 2.0X);
- User settings support;
- Additional features: Disable Autorotation / Aspect ratio: auto/16: 9 / 4: 3 / 1: 1/polny screen; Mailbox Management: Password / moving / renaming / creation;
Continue playing from the point at; Search; USB / WIFI transmission.
- Optimum speed: Video DIVX (AVI): 720 x 480 resolution; High Quality Video: 720P (1280 x 720) or more recommended format MP4; MP4, MOU, M4V format QuickTime, supports up to 1080P (Full HD) decoder for H / W.
What's new in version 1.4:
- Added multi-tasking support;
- Possibility to play DVD files with integrated subtitles;
- Added gestures volume control;
- Integrated subtitles support (using H / W decoding);
- Remote control with buttons and Bluetooth EarSet;
- Support for other formats (SMI, SRT and MKV);
- FTP is added;
- Air-TV with H / W formats support;
- Different fixes.
Requirements: iPhone / iPod Touch iOS 4.0 or above.
Language: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Chinese, French and German.