AcePlayer app is capable to play almost all formats of movies and streaming video directly from your iPhone / iPod / iPad.
Simply drag the media files from iOS device via iTunes File Sharing or via WI-FI, and they can be played immediately.
AcePlayer app it is not just an ordinary video player. It is actually a streaming video player, and download manager in an ode to your shopping cart! Also you can send / download media files on your device ios with almost all UPnP / DLNA media server.
- Almost all video formats support: WMV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, RM, XVID, MP4, 3GP, MPG;
- Almost all audio formats support: MP3, WMA, RM, ACC, OGG, APE, FLAC, FLV ...
- Supports formats: smi, srt, ass, ssa, sub txt.
- Possibility to use iTunes to sync video with AcePlayer app;
- Transfer and download media files from PC via Wi-Fi;
- Build-in Open Url customer;
- Support for downloading / sending HTTP, FTP, MMS, RTSP, SMB, RTP streams;
- Build-in UPnP client to transfer / download media files from virtually all UPnP / DLNA media server;
- FTP client to download / transfer media files from FTP servers (PASV only);
- Samba client to transfer / download media files from the server Samba support;
- File manager with support for: moving files from one folder to another, delete / rename files, create / delete folders;
- Build-in Download manager;
- The ability to download files from FTP / Samba / UPnP;
- Ability to create playlists;
- There is also an option of where each folder is automatically creates a separate playlist;
- Support for option "Open In";
- Support for TV;
- AirPlay support (for QuickTime plug-in only);
- Supports jpeg, jpg, png, bmp.
Requirements: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch iOS 3.2 or above.
Language: Russian, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.