N.O.V.A. 2 HD game is a continuation of the first part of an exciting 3D first-person shooter. Now the picture is even better, and the gameplay is more interesting.
Since actions, that took place in the first episode, had passed six years. Humanity is locked in a bleeding civil war between the central government of the orbiting satellites and the self-styled alliance of people and aliens. It is a new organization with a strange program and a mysterious origin. Cal Warden left the NOVA army many years ago. Now he lives with other colonists on the Scorpius planet.
But the war has invaded even in this quiet place...
- 12 chapters;
- Amazingly beautiful places in orbit;
- Lots of weapons: double gun, assault rifle, shotgun, automatic shotgun, sniper rifle, launcher, rocket launcher, plasma gun, flamethrower, alien laser gun, turrets, fragmentation grenades, and mines;
- 2 special features: Freezing and Disc for combat attacks;
- A lot of different enemies;
- From 1to10 players online or locally;
- 5 different modes: Free, Team Capture the Flag, Freeze, and InstaGib;
- Ratings and awards system;
- 10 maps;
- Gameloft support (live);
- The official website support (www.near-orbit-vanguard-alliance.com.).
What’s new in this version:
- Pack of 3 additional maps for multiplayer;
- Brand-new battlefields: Aquarius Beach, Floating Rocks, Icy Bridge;
- Ideal environment for close-range conflict between small teams;
- Many snipers and plenty of natural cover;
- The ability to adapt to internal and external battles is a key to survival here;
- Compete for the control of the strategic centers.
Requirements: iOS 3.1.3 or above; 480x320, 960x640, 1024x768;
Size: 576 MB.